View Single Post
Old 19-12-2016, 09:47 AM
Master
@Really, I am sorry to hear about what happened to your husband.

A sign or communication is a small comfort but it doesn't keep the bed warm at night.

I had a similar experience recently. A female relative died. I didn't know that this was expected. At the moment of death, I felt it. It was an unmistakable sensation that I am familiar with. I didn't know why it was happening in the middle of the night... The next day I was told of the death. I was shocked because I wasn't consciously aware that was what was going on. Instead of feeling sad, I felt great relief. The energy was great, and not at all sad.

The family was heartbroken, but I felt her soul was happy. I felt great relief, like a mountain of tension was lifted.

I do work with death, and the process of dying, but not with anything that happens after that. I work with guides, and those who are in the process of 'crossing over'. That is my job to help from this end. That is usually only with people I personally know. It isn't my favorite thing to do, but that last incident was good and not sad.

One experience that I had, which I think is common was in dreams I would get a phone call. That is how I spoke to my family member who had passed on. I am pretty sure that was guidance, but there was a message, and at the time I wasn't consciously aware of my guides.

The phone call trick is pretty good. It makes it clear that a line of communication is present, even in a dream.