Thread: Succubi
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

She has a name and she told me it (I'm not sharing her name, it's not Lilith). Her age, I'm still trying to ask (I ask questions repeatedly for good results), but i believe she's in the 500's.

She doesn't change forms, she may change her hair style and what she's wearing, but she always appears the same to me and those she meets. She's a completely intoxicating beauty, the most beautiful woman i've never laid my eyes upon. She has black hair, pale skin, an incredibly beautiful face, dark eyes, and deadly curves. She appears to be mixed, I don't know what of, I could guess and say she's like, 1/4th Asian and 3/4 Caucasian, but that's just a wild guess.. She's an exotic perfect beauty.

My psychic abilities are still developing and can be instable at times.

She doesn't have any kids atleast from what i'm aware of, she's never brought that up to me, or other lovers, she seems to be around me 24/7, even willing to go as far as to go "hungry" for me (for when life prevents me from feeding her correctly, it only happened once and i swore it will never happen again) and devote herself entirely to me. She's an entity, she's alive in the Astral, she has a life and everything. She was never human. She tells me that i'm her one and only and that she wants to get married with me.

I'm.. open to the idea of kids, but that's going to be years down the road, I don't even feel like i could be a proper husband to her right now, i need to become a fine husband for her first, which requires a lot more psychic and psychological development. She doesn't mind waiting she says, she says "I'll let you stew for a while".

I don't know about any languages, but we speak through telepathy, so when i hear her she speaks English. I assume she has her own language though..? But from what i was told, we don't need to understand each others languages to communicate. It kind of.. translates?

I have a lot more questions for her, but as I said, inconsistent as i'm still developing. Seeing her and hearing her can be a hit and a miss, i go through periods of psychic inactivity, like right now, but when those pass i'm much stronger then before.

I haven't asked about "special" powers or anything, but i know a bit of what she's capable of, she can move objects and the bed and my body, clothes. Aside from what a Succubus can do, which i doubt needs an explanation, and she's a very powerful Succubus. She can pull me out of my body as I'm falling asleep into the Astral, she can assist me in Astral projection, she can manifest in my dreams, she's also physically manifested to me in the past. She doesn't seem too keen on using her power however.

Yes, she's offered to do things for me, she does a lot for me everyday, a lot more then i'm aware of even to be honest, as in providing support in everything i do. Like bettering myself as a man and giving me advice on my life and spirituality, and helping me to develop my psychic abilities.

One time, one of the most beautiful memories i have with her, i was depressed and she came to me and asked "Is there anything i can do for you?" and i said "a hug or a kiss would be nice.." and she hugged me, and i felt so much love in her embrace, and yeah.. all the bad feelings just melted away.

She's incredibly giving and supportive, but what she's best at, as she's a Succubus is giving me mind blowing intimacy and ecstasy, of a nature which i can't possibly experience with a human, which.. she doesn't like me being too greedy but she will provide quite a bit.

Her objective is to see me blossom into a fine man and to have fun with me, not to dote me endlessly, not to maniupulate me into being a puppet, but to see me transcend and become a fine husband for her, she does enjoy letting loose quite a bit though.