View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 12:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetjazz
@NoOne
Yay, no problem:):).
Personally, I follow or practice her Buddhist path, with buddhist chants, mantras,....and trying to be so warm hearted, compassionate,.. as she is. Maybe an interesting story: I'm now a Caritas member (Catholic Church Charity Organization) I think it operates in almost every country in the world, it deals with poverty. We help the poor, homeless,...and well it was amazing to me,..that I was so and I'm so warmly welcome in Catholic Church organization, I have told the priests there, that I'm not a Catholic, I told them I'm a Buddhist (I didn't know how to introduce them on a fast way Kuan Yin:),..and they have warmly accepted me, now I'm standing in the middle of a catholic church with a Kuan Yin necklace, and everyone welcomes me, it feels like you would be home, could go to a Buddhist temple and be the same and I bet also to an islam mosque or Hindu temple. She is like a Multipass from 5th Element, I thank her everyday for her guidance,...

I'll be honest, anything to do with the catholic church gives me the shivers.

If I went anywhere near one of their churches, I'd probably burst into flames, haha

But I get your drift, God is the same everywhere, as is his female aspect, the Goddess. I am far more comfortable with her Hindu, Buddhist and Sumerian-Assyrian manifestations, that is how she usually appears to me anyways.