View Single Post
Old 23-12-2010, 12:59 AM
EternallyHurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
The bold is what I dislike because that IS discrimination, a different energy doesn't make someone evil. This isn't about bashing me or bashing or, I'm not bashing, what I don't get is how is it acceptable for such behavior to just treat others differently because of which? Such ignorance isn't allowed here physically but it's okay for those who aren't here with us physically? How would you like it if because your relative was different in such a tiny detail that I would start treating them like they're some enemy? Some evil person who shouldn't be trusted? Just because of ENERGY?! It's different if it's from intent but just plain energy is their existence, you're just going to judge from that?! This isn't just to you, but to almost the ENTIRE forum here, it's almost ENCOURAGED to be treating beings like that and I wouldn't doubt it whatsoever that I'd be banned because I keep showing "disrespect" because I don't see how that's fair to the spirits. If you want to get into this sort of field, be serious about this post of mine and quit being so friggin' ignorant. I may not know your entire story, but that's because you won't share it.

Yes, you asked one to three small questions throughout this entire thread but if you hope to be taught about the astral plane and all of those who reside in it, you're better off learning on ALL sides, not just one. If you wish of such, you're going to have to put vibrations, feelings, emotions, and even looks aside.

Okay, please just leave me alone. Thank you.