View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Master
It occurred to me after i had written the story part of the post that anyone who read the story who has not experienced the syncronicity thing (or maybe even those who have) might think that it is an unbelievable story. I might be pushing my luck telling that particular one. For you skeptics out there (who, if honestly open to both the possibility as well and the fradulence, i think are absolutely necessary, there are a lot of charlatans out there) the story is 100% true. However, rest easier if you must by putting it down to pure chance, or some sneakiness on my friends part that i had completely missed, or whatever else explainable factors you wish. I certainly can't prove anything.

So yes, it is a sort of unbelievable story, but yes, it did happen, and also yes, i am open to the possibility that there is some more 'reasonable' explanation, though from my memory and investigation of all the elements, i can think of no other one really.

Im usually reticent about sharing some stories, for the fact of appearing like a liar or a fool, plus it makes no difference to me to convince people of anything. But i do respect the need for healthy skepticism, but would also point out that at one point in history, it was common sense to 99% of the population that the earth was flat, just look at the horizon.. but from a greater perspective the truth can often be vastly different than what it appears. I think it is always a mistake to assume we ever have the whole truth. God only knows..