View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 06:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzer
I was just speaking very generally there.

Ahah.....ok I understand, but, what a way to live our lives eh.

In the spiritual realms, there is absolutely every possible scenario available to us, that can aid us in learning all about unconditional loving morality and right from wrong, we can live amongst loving people in the first sphere of the perpetual summer lands which is a spiritual location of varying people of different nationalities, who are all newbies to the summer lands and who have varying beliefs of their previous world and life and of the spiritual lands and laws and life ahead of them.

We can also travel away fom the more loving persons in the first sphere, and away from a direction towards god creator, and on into locations of the more unloving people's who inhabit these locations of the twilight zones. The twilight zones have little light and less warmth in the atmosphere because the location reflects the condition of the soul beings that inhabit these areas. And as a person moves further and further away from the more loving locations in the many spheres of the summer lands, the atmosphere and people grow darker and darker and more and more uglier in personality and appearances.

Or we can love and grow and become more and more beautiful in morality and appearances and be able to comfortably traverse further and further on and through the first sphere then moving through subsequent spheres...the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and on into the spiritual realms of creators kingdom of love of the most purest kinds.

Continuously growing more and more beautiful in appearance and loving morality.

So! There is Absolutely no need for reincarnation, or any life on earth, other than receiving our identity given to us by our parents, at conception.

When i was 19 yrs young, My teenage girl friend had no knowledge that she had fallen pregnant, and our unborne creation was accidentally aborted when my then girl friend was administered birth control for the first time in her life..."SO" I have a huuuuge desire to start my journey as a permanent spiritual soul being, in the spiritual realms sooner rather than later.

So much to see and experience within the many varying spiritual realms within the spiritual summer lands, and or god creators spiritual kingdom of pure love.

I have probably gotten of topic, so unless I am asked to write some more, I will stop here.

SMILES ONCE AGAIN FROM MEEEEE.