View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 10:39 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Families quite often sell their childrens spirits to demons to maintain 'contract' (lease) agreements in the spiritual kingdoms.

The Bible quotes them as Third and Fourth Generation Curses.

Sometimes the curses can hold you back. Other times these curses can be a gift.

How do you specifically know this happened to you? I used to joke about our family being cursed but I'm (honestlt) starting to believe sonething is wrong. Funny thing is, I'm the only one who thinks this. And, I'm not sure as to how the rest of my family can be ok with their way of life. I, continually, tell them that we were created to live a happy, joyful, and prosperous life--we were not meant to constantly struggle, be in debt, etc.--but they look at me like I'm crazy.

One day, I even told my mom I wanted to go to medical school (instead of teaching because I'm really good at math/science) and she said (with a disgusted/disappointed face), "Why do you always have to do something so fancy!? Why can't you just get a regular job!?" Um... Weird. I'm officially convinced my family doesn't want me to succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Absolutely. It could be familial karma, black magic, or even a karmic vow you took in a past life. These things can all be reversed or broken. Feel free to PM me.

I'll definitely PM you. Thank you!