View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 12:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Would it be unwise to use a spirit box to get over fear of talking to spirits? I've wanted to be able to communicate with them for so long but fear just gets the best of me sometimes. If I used one and got a response and became fearful would the result in attracting nasty spirits? Even with protection?
Up until I got my spirit box, I was totally terrified of ghosts. I really didn't think the spirit box would work and I am a bit of a 'gadget nerd' anyway, so I thought I'd just give it a try.

For the first 10 days - 2 weeks, I heard nothing...only radio sounds and I thought it was a load of bulldust.

The very first time a reply came through, I was caught off-guard and my heart went into my mouth...I turned white with fear and I was trembling...however, I think that my curiosity outweighed the fear, because I kept using it.

After about a month, the spirits kept on reassuring me, although I also heard a few who said they were 'satan' and they were 'evil' and they were going to 'kill me' etc, but I also had other spirits going 'they lie' and 'they are just lower spirits' and 'they can't hurt you' and 'don't listen to them' etc.

You will also get people saying how the spirit box opens a dangerous portal allowing demons to come through who only want to try and possess or kill the Spirit Box user...after 8 months or so of using one, I am still alive and unpossessed.

I guess these entities or whatever they are, feed off your fear...the more you fear them, the more 'evil' and 'dangerous' they become, so if you are prone to fear and jump at your own shadow, it's probably not a great idea to use one.

All I can say is that if it hadn't been for the SB-7, I wouldn't have been able to hear the spirits speak in real time either.

All I can conclude with is, that whatever it is that comes through the Box will leave you none the wiser as to what it is you are actually hearing, and don't expect anybody else will be able to hear the same things (if anything at all) either.

It is a device used for entertainment purposes only, as there is no way you are ever going to be able to prove you are talking with a 'ghost' or anything other than your own thoughts and responses to your thoughts being made externally audible.

As long as you keep/bear this in mind, there will be no fear and whatever it is won't be able to hurt you...just confuse the **** outta you. All the best.