View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 04:11 PM
Raineco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolandie
The woman looked transparent like.

Could this be a guide or a spirit trying to get my attention?

Love, peace and happiness.

Me

At the very least she is trying to get your attention. Maybe approach her cautiously but with some trust and curiosity- like you would a new neighbor- when you have some boundaries up but you're hospitable, giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I'm just going into this out of curiosity, so maybe someone can chime in, cuz it sounds like Jolandie doesn't have a lot of experience with this so she might be curious too - but I think the transparent figure you saw - assuming it lasts a few seconds, or long enough to get a good look - is made of ectoplasm, a real substance that's part of the etheric body and mediums/psychics have more of it. It's involved in the "21 grams" it's said the body loses upon death, when the spirit leaves.

When I see apparitions they are so fast it's not even a split second. I've read this has to do with their very high frequencies- so this is some kind of manifestation that doesn't involve ectoplasm, as the spiritualists describe it it's a "more highly refined" something-or-other. What's weird is I see them in SO much detail and I can usually remember it- the clothes, how tall they were, colors, it's almost in high-def. Those are 'apparitions' which means I see them on the outside. I see/receive images in my mind's eye that are clairvoyant images- the only difference is they're in my mind's eye - but they are also extremely quick and full of details I can usually remember.

So I'm guessing my receiving those has to do with my being receptive, my own frequencies. Whereas an apparition that lasts longer or is made of ectoplasm, the spirit is working very hard to manifest for someone they think couldn't otherwise perceive them, trying to do something to get noticed by you regardless of your own frequencies or belief system.

That's my theorizing thus far anyway... don't mean to pick on Jolandie, it just seemed like a good post to bring up these technical aspects... would love to hear how others understand this.