View Single Post
Old 18-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
I think that what and whom we will see in the ''afterlife'' will be very illusory. We may meet people there but in fact they are already reincarnated again, but 'God' is capable of giving us what we desire at that moment. I am not at all looking forward to that, but I have a very strong sense that it will play out like that, with a lot of illusions, well wishes, and comfort that really is still illusory..

Hahaha...well don't linger in that place then!

After all, it's true that when your broken places and regrets and fences need mending, you'll always be able to reach out to those folks in spirit for love and support and insight. And that is not illusory.

But to truly bring healing to situations created whilst in the body, you'll find healing and repairing these bonds whilst in the body to be far more lasting and resonant, as these imprints are grounded in wisdom available to us on many levels of spirituality, including the physical levels, across our different lifetimes.

So...don't waste your precious time here in the flesh, especially once you are in a place of forgiveness or contrition, or both

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke