View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 09:42 PM
Knower

Can he feel my presence too?

We are together now but I haven't discussed this spirituality things with him. He is spiritual and has belief in god (he's jewish) but I hesitate discussing more elaborate concepts with him as he is extremely logical and practical as well.

Anyways, this question always bugged me and that is his intuitive sense or can he feel my presence too?

He was the first to see me. He had already seen me the day we first met. He even told me that he was casually walking by but suddenly jerked his head and saw me. Had no intention or thought as he was hurrying but he still did.

And throughout our journey, there have been countless ocassions where I have entered the uni buildings or the campus areas and if he is there, he WILL always spot me FIRST.

Very rarely, it happens that he hasn't seen me and its usually when hes talking a lot of people at once.

It almost feels weird how he will be engaged in his work, with friends and suddenly turn his head and thats it, seen me (and almost most of the times, I have been quite far away from him like he's outside and I'm inside by the window etc)

It happens with me as well that I used to get some feeling to go and look and thats how I used to see him.

Is this a common synchronicity between connected souls? And what does it signify?