Thread: Tyrant God
View Single Post
Old 21-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Suspended
Master

I think of it a little differently. We find ourselves on this planet with all of this stuff and have no idea what or who is behind it all. We die and find ourselves in the astral world (non-physical dimension where we go out of body) and there also, we really have no idea what or who is behind it all. My theory is we all started out in the astral world. Then, it was us who by learning how to manipulate energy in various ways created this physical dimension to merge our non-physical consciousness with. The physical world is basically a video game, a virtual reality we created while in non-physical form. We "incarnate" here in physical bodies to learn and grow and experience "reality" in a new way.

Now adding more detail. The astral or energy world is not like the physical earth. The energy dimensions are stratified based on the vibrational frequency of the energy life forms. In other words, the astral world is made up of levels. A being can advance in spirituality and thus increase their vibrational level. By doing this, they move up into higher and higher realms. Higher developed beings assist lower ones in order to keep the family of astral beings advancing. The entire astral world is designed to assist energy beings to advance. This kind of relates to you calling "GOD" a tyrant. But actually, beings naturally want to advance. So tyrant probably not a good word. It's like how a child wants to be a grown up. We naturally want to see what's higher.

Ok now that I mentioned God, this "being" is called "the source" in the astral world. This source is what is behind the collective of which we belong. We are all the same energy "species." We are a group that are all the source. The source is more evident and can be felt or known in various ways in the astral world and also those who move up in the astral world experience the source in greater and more profound ways. I know you called "GOD" a tyrant based on what happens here on earth but really, other than being our source, it had nothing to do with earths creation. But then who knows how much the higher beings in our family manipulate the lower beings like us. Suffering exists to present to us a choice. We are co-creators of our reality. Our world is like a sandbox game where we can create a lot of the content. We then experience the "game" we have created. The game is also designed to prompt us to increase in awareness and intelligence. Also, the beings in our collective do want us to be happy. This is evident in the memories people have of the time spent in the astral world.

Mother Teresa was watching some homeless people suffer one day and the thought occurred to her, "Why does God allow people to suffer like this and do nothing?" Her next thought changed her future. She thought, "Wait a minute, if we are all god then why do I do nothing?" She then devoted her life to helping the sick and the poor.