View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011, 09:26 PM
casper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
Casper I'd be willing to bet that the author of that particular bit of information is a Christian. If this person is then you should not devote any more your time and energy to his writings, or teachings, whatever you want to call it.

I say this because it is well documented that Christians will cry out devils and demons at the mention of any spiritual practice other then their own and that they don't understand or know anything about, it's true.

Haha Thanks guys! I think i have calmed down now.
Poor Stephen, i'm giving him a hard time...i'd be making progress then every month or 2 i have a lil panic attack and consider cutting off contact.

@45Uberti I actually think he was. I actually have found that too with extreme Christians... i don't like it!
I'm christian but i'm a lot more open minded. I believe in God and our prophet but you can have that belief and still accept that spirituality can exist along side them too. I don't like it when those sort of Christian try to scare people. They have no proof to dismiss spirituality, just empty words to impose fear.
Thanks again!!

Much Love guys!