View Single Post
Old 23-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Master
All I can say is, be really honest to yourself. What do you need and can you live with not getting it? Can you really see your feelings of discontent disappear or do you think they'll get worse as it grates on you?
If you leave your feelings for this particular man out of it (as far as possible) for a minute, is this really how you want your partner to be? How you want to be treated? Or do you want a man who makes you feel like a woman?

The man I'm with is a real masculine energy man, I've never been with one before myself, I doubt I've ever even met one before that was truly empowered in his masculinity. And I can say that it is such a relief! I do not have to carry the masculine stuff anymore, it's like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders.
I don't want another child (had that in my first partner), I want a man! Someone who provides and protects, carries the masculine load, carries his own weight, doesn't lean on me. It's about complementing. Yang to my Yin.
If you truly are Yin deep down and this guy is not a Yang, he won't 'fit'. He won't complement you.
He sounds very immature, not having worked out his issues at all yet. He basically uses you for his needs (sleeping on your chest, disturbing your sleep and/or how you rest comfortably, not giving a toss if you are comfy or not), and when he has no need of you, he lets you sort out your own stuff (the paying).
Are you going to wait around and see if he will work out his issues? He may never do that. He likely won't because he's probably quite happy. He gets what he needs, when he needs it.
Have you ever considered saying "No"? If he taps your shoulder "No, I'm not comfortable that way. I want to sleep on my side."

Have you ever talked to him about this? I think when you stop 'feeding' his needs without question, he will disappear real fast. And find himself another "mommy"...

I do not agree with Rozie that you are expecting him to fulfill your emotional needs. It doesn't read as if you do. But you do need a partner who is a certain way, who complements you as an individual. Then you have to make sure you find such a partner.
And needing a complementary partner is not the same as expecting someone to fulfill your needs. It's knowing what you need in order to be happy in life.