View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Master
Amen sean.

"He has not given us the Spirit of fear, but one of love, and a sound mind."

This is the Word of the Lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritree
I'm scare of dying a painful and lonely death.

Are you alone, Ritree? Do you have churches around you? Church, you know, is about community. We are all in the same boat here, in this sphere and life.

Church also is the original, "Group Therapy", which can be very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
well, I think you only have to be scared if you are a bad person and have hell of karma waiting on the other side. That would suck. I heard an NDE from a former pimp and drug dealer. He had a pretty hellish experience (pun intended), but it made him turn his life around when he was given a second chance. I have had one NDE and dying wasn't scary at all, although the life flashing before the eyes thing was pretty intense. I was seeing my life as my spirit had seen it and it was intensely painful experiencing that unfiltered emotion. What I experienced was not that I had ever really intentionally hurt someone else, but that I was constantly hurting myself.. I saw how incredibly self destructive my thought process was and how I let myself believe every bit of negativity that was thrown at me and how my thoughts had been slowly destroying me. I then saw myself as God/Buddha ect.. sees me, with pure love. I saw what a precious being I am and that I am loved and I am worthy of love.
Needless to say that experience changed me so much. Now no matter how cruel others can be to me at times, I keep that love inside of me. I never let their belief that I am not precious, change my knowing that I am and I'm also able to see the preciousness of others so much more clearly, even if they can't see it. Another part of it after that was going into the light. Oh my. Lord. I have craved for that so much since then. You don't know. The bliss. Going into that golden white light and realizing that I've always been a part of it and everyone and everything is a part of it and we are all one beautiful brilliant being, and then forgetting everyone and everything and all thought, and just letting go and becoming that light. Feeling all of the particles of my being dissipate and become that ever peaceful, ever silent, ever blissful body of light. Man, that was very hard to come back from. I did not want to come back from that. I sometimes think about how short life is in the scheme of things and that I just have to be patient and get through one day at a time and soon I'll be there again.

Great post aubrey!

In Christisanity, "Salvation" is about God's love for us. About the intent of His heart towards us, and His Love.

He has extended His Love, His Grace, and His mercy. Proving it to the recipient, in the appearance of Christ in the world, and His work on our behalf.

Are you aware of St. Paul's NDE, as related in scripture? Curious.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein