Thread: KARMA
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday_Advaita
....Every happening an act of Divine.
Every day, Every moment, Life keeps throwing innumerable events, situations, thoughts, love & hate …. at us. Out of this 99.99% is simply beyond our control.
We walk into situations. Most of the times we are at a wrong place at the wrong time. Yes, very few times we are at the right place at the right time. What do we do?

Wise men tell that your “KARMA” (Action) is your own making. How you respond to whatever life throws at you is your own making.
Your life is your own making!!!!
I wish it were true
Namaskar
Hi, I wondered if you could clarify for me to understand your message better...it seems on one hand you think--
-everything is an act of the Divine
-not often are we in the right place and time
-Life throws things at us
-99.99% of things are out of our control.
- your life is your own making
- I wish it were true...

Which is it for you personally?

I mean what are you trying to say, exactly.
Thanks.

(Oh, and, I don't know what Namaskar means, could you tell me? Also, what language, Hindi?)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru