View Single Post
Old 18-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Master
I exist, and I must die. soul vs incarnation

I experienced something recently. I realized that I exist in a very powerful way. I realized a part of my existence that always has existed, always will exist, and is much more vast, old, and powerful than the surface level identity I always thought myself to be.

For so long I worried about the pain in my life, how my life is merely a reflection of my soul, and what that meant for my identity after death. Now I realize that this life is a separate experience from my true experience, it is a limit on what is unlimited.

Now I see that all of the pain in my life is limited to my life. When this life is over, the pain will be too. My true nature is separate from this life, although divinely intertwined. What happens in this life has no real affect on my true nature. Experiencing pains and sorrows now does not leave a tarnish on my true identity.

I realized that when I leave this limited identity after death I will always love it, always hold it dear and close to me. It will exist alongside me, within me, but it will never bind me again. When it's course is run, it will have peace as I now have peace. When it's service is done, it will be rewarded after death. It can have peace, or it can have it's own divine nature as I have had through it. It can exist without existing within me, it can exist alongside me, or it can exist with it's own inner nature as I did through it, it can have it's own soul and ego.

Realizing this I began to feel deep acceptance for the way my life is now. I realized that there are different portions of my existence. They all have the same I quality, but some are limited and subject to death, some are unlimited and can never die.

Those that can die should be cherished, enjoyed, and loved, precisely because they are limited, not in spite of their limitations.