View Single Post
Old 28-01-2019, 12:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
No God no miracle no magic. You just go online, find a dietitian, give them a call.
I have a few friends as I mentioned in the US and one friend who has a disability, when I first met her, would always greet people with her name and let them know she had a disability. This went on for a long time before I suggested she begin to not say this. I felt she was consistently reinforcing her disability and not truly opening beyond what could become to help her heal. As an intuitive it was my sense to support her to stop being a victim. She listened to me and so in that opening, I suggested she find a chiro who could help her realign her physical body. She promptly said. There are none near me. I don’t have access to everything you seem to have in oz. I challenged her again. I said “let me find one for you online near you”. She accepted the challenge. I found two that felt right for her. Sent her the links. Within an hr she messaged to say, she couldn’t believe one was two blocks away from her. She signed up and went for twelve months, twice a week. This guy had a special table that actually could undo spinal misalignments. Since then she has found a new lady who has taken her into exercises and adjustments ongoing. Her recovery and healing is going strong. She was born with this but didn’t believe she could be cured. I believed for her.

I think for her that first step was opening to letting go of what she believed had to be. Letting go of a lifetime of physical challenges she believed defined her life.

Since then she eats organic whole foods from local farmers markets. Something she didn’t do before. She has now found supermarkets that stock organic as well, something I know first hand when shopping with her was not in her radar.

I think sometimes the deeper and more difficult our illness or physical impairment is, the more entangled we become. The harder it is to see how to take those small clear steps that get us good results.