View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Master
Hey there OC :). I like that you said to ignore your advice regarding judgments of others, since we are all strangers to one another here. And since it is really an unkind and uncharitable thing to disparage someone else's well-meaning intentions if that were to be the case. And I am in no way saying that you are doing that to anyone here.

Only that IMO when folks folks post a response with all good intentions, in no way should I you or anyone else attempt to judge them or psychoanalyze them, when we have absolutely no personal knowledge of the other ;)

IMO all we can say is, is someone putting forward a response with what appeared to be good intentions for the original poster, or not? And is there something else that we might add, to contribute to the conversation?

Aside from their intentions, it's really quite a stretch to try to say we can state anything about another person's interior life when we know nothing about them. Particularly regarding whether or not we think someone is sexually frustrated, or is taking sex "too seriously" quote. based on what? The ultimate truth? Or just your own personal opinion of how you'd like sex to be, LOL.

I think those things would fall in the domain solely of a person's private opinion, and largely should be kept to oneself regarding completely unfounded judgments of others' inner workings. Anyway, that would be the approach that I would always drive to take, and that's why I don't comment on other posters' personalities or preferences, because frankly it's just ridiculous to do so.

What could I meaningfully say about you or anyone else here, if I were to follow you and say something like "some people" appear to be frivolous, immature, and or detached? Lol... Oh and sexually amoral.... Because I know you, right?

So it's actually based on what? The fact that "some people" may disagree with me? LOL.... Does any of that mean somehow that you are sexually frustrated, or sexually amoral? Or whatever? It all seems pretty ridiculous and quite a stretch to make any assumptions whatsoever about you personally, it doesn't it? I'd say that I was being out of line while hahaha...and especially because I don't know you or "some people" personally ;)

And what about those "spiritual" people?... Whoever they are, it sounds like they may have gotten the short end of the stick there as well, in your opinion. : Tongue:

So how do we judge someone else's spirituality? Is that really ever acceptable? Does that even make sense when you don't know the other person? Would you want someone else to do that to you? I'm not really certain where a lot of this would lead.

So it's good that you are not doing anything like that, and also that just in case you might have accidentally been doing so, you also said to disregard everything that you say ;).

Peace & blessings : hug3:
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke