View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Master
I'm into this.

1. Who are you?
Judgement
I think this is touching on my current circumstances involving trying to liberate myself from my old attitudes, old behaviours, shedding my skin. I've been experiencing a lot of change and I'm trying to start fresh, let the past go and move forward. lots of forgiveness too.

2. What do you want?
page of swords - interestingly, I drew this same card for my response to another post on here just now. I guess this means I want the drama that's been occurring of late to settle down so I can focus on more practical things, get through the rest of this semester, and move on to more stimulating/fun things for the summer. and no more emotional turmoil for a while. lol

3. What do you need?
The Empress
I need to get back to my spiritual roots, nature, being in tune with the world around me, to spend time on art and other beautiful things, to practice compassion and creativity and get back to feeling good about life. I also need to focus on re-establishing the harmony that recently left some of my closest relationships, and get in better touch with myself as well. I need to nurture and be nurtured.