View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Are hallucinogenic drugs a factor here?

Otherwise this sounds like fantasy.

That's cute :) Oh my oh my.

Relevant question though, that I should honestly remember to ask more often.

But Raziel - say hallucinogenic drugs were involved; could it not still mean something to 'see' feminine and masculine...?

I mean, sure drugs might work completely arbitrary. But couldn't they also 'color up' things in our senses that are just at the border of our 'sensory reach' so to speak. Sounds we do not 'hear' but feel as vibrations is a classic example that has been tested scientifically: we are affected by sounds outside our hearing frequencies.

Could that not be so with a lot of other things?

Do you seriously think every single one on this forum who has had 'extra-sensory' experiences of various kinds - often the same extra-sensory experiences - are fantasizing?

I mean sure, that's entirely possible.

But it is surely as possible that we are not...?

I get really curious about seeing feminine and masculine it is way out of what I have ever experienced, really cool. I'd want that. (Why, I don't know, just to learn...)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3