Thread: ouija board..
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2011, 04:45 AM
MYFIGO

I was a young teen when my Grandmother introduced me to the Quija board. She was the only person I knew with psychic abilities. (I never dreamed I had them LOL)

We asked all kinds of questions. I can still remember her amusement and fascination with it. Many of our questions and answers were later proved valid. Our experiences were all positive.

When I was in my 20's though, one night my girlfriends and I sat around the dining room table and asked the Quija board for a sign that there was a spirit present. Immediately, the light fixture (a stained glass pendant style) began spinning rapidly in circles. ( We only had candles lit at the time) An eerie neon blue light circled the room at nearly ceiling height for several minutes.

We all gasped, a couple of the girl screamed. We all drew our hands back from the pointer with eyes open wide. My friends gathered up their purses and left right then. I've never used a Quija board since ... nearly 35 years.

I think that while it wasn't necessarily a bad experience, it was one I wasn't ready to embrace. I would think now that the blue light I saw was a positive energy and a powerful one as well.

I think it good advice to use the board wisely and with protection.