View Single Post
Old 14-11-2019, 07:55 PM
Master
Yeah, I think many underestimate the importance of grounding. It's always been that way so I guess will likely remain that way for a long time to come. People only want to get higher and you cannot do that without a solid basis and grounding. The reason for being here is also not to get higher, it is to get properly grounded here on Earth and in our bodies (lowest 3 chakras) and then be able to maintain the spiritual connection.

I don't ground via my feet is these are seldom below me, only when I stand. I've learnt to ground from the bottom of the spine, straight down into centre of Earth. You can see that as a cord, tube, chain, anything that works for you. I always see a beam of light and it's usually electric blue. If need be I visualize it hollow so I can release things from my system through it.
If it helps you can find an image of something that feels like your grounding. If you cannot visualize it (yet) then you state it is there but do that with attention and intention, really with the words of the statement and meaning it.
I read something the other day that having difficulty with visualisation was due to a chakra not functioning as it should, like underfunctioning or something. But I cannot remember which one. Only reason I'm saying it is that it may come with time. Just don't try to force it. If it don't work it don't work. Energywork should be lighthearted and approached in an easy fashion. So if you find you're struggling and trying to force something, do it differently or let it slide for that moment.

What meditation, I don't know. I've done a whole load of courses and workshops and first learnt grounding during one of such courses. Look around online, find someone who appeals to you, if you want guided meditation, whose voice you like etc.
You can also do it yourself, maybe stick some nice music on.
Oh, and even if you don't use your feet to ground from it is important to have them open and active so they can take in the Earth energies which is nourishes and needed for our well-being.