Thread: spiders
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
That spider came back and respun her web again so the corner is definitely part of her territory. So far she got a small housefly in her web.

On another note, last night Boomerang (a cat) saw a spider in the living room so she followed it and pawed beside it. She kinda herded it towards my slipper. I watched the spider run on top of the slipper and go inside the foot part. Boomer, being kind of lazy, sat and watched it run. Soon as it was out of sight, she lost interest. I didn't get a good look at the spider so can only say it was dark and had legs. It might've been a daddy long legs and an entomologist said they're not spiders. She mentioned the scientific name but I can't remember it, lol. Those ones are very common here and are harmless. I've had them run down my hand when I picked raspberries. The daddy long legs are so light that I wouldn't have known if I hadn't looked.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)