Thread: Small movements
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 10:46 AM
azuly

Thank you for your replies.

I will try holding it over heart chakra to see if things will change.

It is a rose quartz pendulum and a good friend gave it to me. In the beginning(after cleaning and charging it of course) it worked great.

So yesterday I tried it again after some time. I always ask in the beginning if it want to answer my questions and if it says no,I put it away. Also,I always ask after my meditation so I am still in that high state.

I think my hand is relaxed. After a while it does stay in the same position. Sometimes I just lean elbows on the table so my hand is relaxed. Yesterday I tried holding in the middle and it moved in a really small circles. I held it way up at the end if it would give me and better movements and nothing. I asked 3 times one question...to speak up but it was only slight change.

Then it got me thinking(again) that maybe it is not good for my questions any more as it moves in big circles when I ask for friends(they are present or give me permission to ask). Do you think it might be that? Also,I keep it in a small box with Herkimer diamond and pointed Clear Quartz. In the beginnig I got an idea to have it together to be extra cleared of any unwanted energies after reading.

I finaly found crystal shop in Belgium that I felt any energy.Visited 3 already but got nothing and this new supplier came to my small village for a fare and just LOVED his crystals.This weekend I´m off to his shop.