View Single Post
Old 25-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningBush
For the last two and a half years, my “process” has roughly been about searching my body for whatever needs to be said, turning the feeling into a concept (i.e., speaking the truth to myself), and allowing myself to fully feel the bridge between the feeling and idea. I’m now starting to wonder if I’m unnecessarily attached to truth, the pursuit of it, or possibly what I have assumed to be my role in it.

Once I started thinking about it, it wasn’t difficult to intellectually understand that what’s true for each of us, i.e., our unique collection of beliefs, creates the world as we perceive it, which I think would be true even if a person wasn’t attached to truth. I figured that following the process above would allow me to bring my frustrations to the forefront but I had to first understand what motivated me and how I perceived things.

I think I’m getting tired of it. I’m just wondering if anyone else has found themselves pursuing truth within and eventually gave up that pursuit.

I have been hung up on truth too. I wanted the truth to be known regardless of it's being negative or positive. What truth have you been searching for?