View Single Post
Old 22-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Healing a broken leg with the bones sticking out of the skin , and an explanation of how the healing works.

Apparently there's a 'shadow body' that is a copy of our body that we can't see. The hunas used some kind of power to erase the broken physical matter from existence and replace it using the unbroken shadow copy. This is supposed to have been seen in other places, where powerful mediums could transport objects by invoking powerful Beings to move the shadow copy from one location to another, and then later the physical appeared. The mediums claim humans can't do this, which is why they ask the Beings. But the hunas claim they are able to do it.

Also the healing success rate of the hunas is said to have been very high, you were pretty much guaranteed healing. But it you had to clear your sins first, which they used words and physical interaction, like pouring water on you, so the subconscious would listen. Kind of like the MIR method.

That is interesting. I have never heard of a shadow body, but I had a out of body experience once where I found myself hovering over an accident that happened a week later. I recall having a body and feeling it floating.

It makes me wonder if realizing this shadow body as our true body would bring about a perfect body meaning no age, no illness, no physical harm, no death and maybe that is how some were Masters were able to take their body with them when the passed over.