View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 12:20 AM
Norligh

Oh I near tears reading this. I made the decision to divorce my ex-husband when our son was only two and it was the hardest scariest decision of my life. Here I am though with a four year old, two cats, two fish, a bird and a Guinea pig, lol. I kept my house but the grace of God and He blesses my life at all turns. I've been taught a lot of lessons in love since then and I truly believe I'm in a twin soul relationship right now. He was the love of my life and is now gone and I am healing more than ever.

I'm so happy for you. Selfishly I can't wait for the day when I am finally with my soul mate and in a happy long-lasting relationship; I still pray it will be with this amazing soul I met but even if not it is my intention to one day, hopefully not too far away, marry my soul mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker
I think so Goddesslove, I just know how desperate & alone I felt when I started this post. I just wanted someone to tell me it would be ok and that my kids would be ok. This community is full of amazing beautiful souls who really supported me in my dark hours. Thank you all for that xo