View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account
I would not use nothingness to describe the unseen. Because it isnt nothing that is doing something. it is notseen (by human eyes) that is existing.
I would rather describe this nothingness as an Idea. So as you can't see the idea, you can know it, and so you can see it is there.

Everything is an idea.

God Created his Son, in his mind, as an idea of a Son. God Creates the Eternal and Unchangeable.
Son had an idea, where he could create the opposites to what God creates.Son gets confused in this creation and thinks he is the Creation which he Crated instead of Creator of them.
Son is using the power of God to create this. God is honoring the miscreation of Son, by holding them alive.

Now in this Confusion the Body and other things appear to be. Beeing part of Son, they are God like, at least the part which is holding them alive (which is the idea of Son).

But Son is splitting himself into parts and pieces. Now, every part and piece can grow, have its own experience, and the body does appear to have an End.

So while you can think that you are Body,what makes you able to think is still an idea of Son. And as Son is one with God (One means not beeing different) So are his Ideas one with him.

As the Body is the Idea of beeing different, the bodies will never be one. But the Minds can choose not to see them (other minds) as different. Only in this way is onenes meaningful and healing (because the son is made whole).