View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 04:51 AM
Master
Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
What is G currently thinking of me?

3 of cups reversed, The Moon, Ten of wands reversed

It feels like there is a conflict in his heart, sort of a fire in his heart or his understanding of you at present. There is a feeling of outrage slightly, but also attachment. And it's a time of halt for him rather than movement. It depends on you , whether you make more allowance for the energy from him to you to flow, and fall back at your understandings from your previous experiences and act according to them.
It feels like there is a need to let go, relax, be easy then burden yourself from restraint. There is a need for balance, than of added pressure through restraint. Rather if there is a need for slow movement, if things move too fast at once, there is a need for communication. This is a test in the relationship, a dynamic of control for one partner, and movement for another. So there is a conflict of desires. This is an opportunity to figure out your compatibility to each other, further intimacy and subtler and more efficient ways of communication, and to know that time will soften the hard edges , only if for now you can strike a balance between communication and slow movement, rather than an outright need to stand your ground and the pressure of it for you. What is done right now will lay foundation for further future interactions for you and them. There is a need to relax and communicate if one wants to slow down, than to show restraint for an upper hand or control for both partners.

I hope this helps and relates somehow, smiles your end.

Next reading for angelic star.

It has been a rough road moving on from this person L, given my interests absolutely died for the longest time for years, but they hadn't moved on from me from toxic reasons or residual energies.

My Question is , is this finally the end now?

King of swords, ten of cups

Yes this is finally the end. The king is devoid of all old feelings and it has been buried and done with now.
Ten of cups, this was long buried for me, and I have long moved on from them, so this is finally the clear end I am hoping for.