View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Iamit - Ones mind could be his/her enemy, it just depends on how conscious and integrated the mind is with the rest of the body, more specifically ones actions. I once was horrified at what my mind, being in the disarrayed place it was in, sat back and watched me deconstruct a once well put together self and my little world around my self. I didn't understand for the longest time how my 'mind' could fail me. But that gets into a whole conversation about health, that is how healthy the mind is in working cohesively and healthily with the body.

Although, one cannot dismiss the strength of the ego and personality and how it interacts with what the mind is conveying. They kind of go hand-in-hand and environmental conditioning from baby to adulthood can make one do something they are appalled at and instead of facing the truth of their fractured sense of self, the mind is blamed. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Who is the "I" you refer to if it is not mind reflecting. What else is available to do any of that reflection and communication?