Thread: I wonder
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 06:57 PM
Master
At first when i discover what happened to me when i encounter him years ago, tought it was super fantastic, all spiritual gifts activated, had wonderful sights that i cannot describe here.
Since i met him, all men are drawn to me, they fall in love but won´t come near. But since then i haven´t had anyone.

I had one relashionship at distance years before i met him. Nothing serious.
I only falled in love deeply with him, but i doubt we end up together. I feel he made his choices regarding his girlfriend.

In 2016 i met a person we are just the same physically and mentally, wich he attracts me something. I haven´t felt something like this since i met my tf. Years trying to forget him till i met this person.
Perhaps a soulmate.

You know this tf thing made me loose faith in things & in God, not entire but i´m shaking with faith a little bit. They showed us before we met in dreams, we know all the details and then it doesn´t happen like it was programmed because of the free will.

Since the year started, i´ve been feeling emotions that are not mine. I felt depressed till the end of January, seriously still don´t know what got into me.
I purged a lot.

We never get a day off with tf, isin´t it?
I´m not complaining i think it´s beautiful having a TF and beeing one in this lifetime but it´s not easy. Sometimes we go crazy.

Oh how i wish it was simple.

About Cassady´s cayne meditations, i only have the free ones. Even for meditation i feel away from that :/