View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 01:24 AM
Master
Thought I would ask Alura some stuff because of an incident earlier, that I wrote about above, or in another blog, that happened earlier today.

=======================

So you said something about us becoming mates, 2 halves coming together? Something about similar to my former twin flame and Nagi?

Alura: Yes, think of it as, I'm your female reptilian self, he, the other one you encountered a short time ago and accepted and merged with, is our male reptilian self or nature, energy, whatever term you wish to use.

The 2 of us can merge, as much as we can with you still incarnated in your present incarnation of a 3d (for now) human body. If you do you'd be accepting your female part, self, whatever term you may prefer, reptilian nature. And hence become more of yourself. you may not notice any effects right off, like when you and him merged, but there are effects and benefits, you becoming even more of your true self, your true being.

you've reached a certain point where it's time for you to decide, will you accept me, what represents your female reptilian self, or reject me for now, only to accept me later on at some point
?

----

well, I do accept you. Though didn't you say you're like my monad's monad?

Alura: it is a bit, complicated when you start getting to our level. While I do have a connection and could indeed be thought of as your monad's monad, I also am your female reptilian side as well, at the soul level, obviously not the physical sense since you're at present inhabiting a human body.

What'll happen is over time, as much as the process can, we'll merge, flow together, as you and he are. and you'll be even more of your true self. There'll be effects you may notice over time as time passes, and we can continue like this, talking, channeling. With him and me being more aware, for now, of the greater reality.

and once your incarnation is over and you have rested and such, there is no reason we can't continue our relationship, like you and he can, of mates, lovers, ect. it is not unusual for our type of being to have some of itself as a mate and lover. Think of it, your relationship to yourself mirrors what you can accept when it comes to relationships in others. if you can love and accept yourself deeply, the deepest of levels possible, then you can have yourself as mates and lovers, though it is different then say a mate & lover such as Shalamane, Gar, Maribelle, and others who are not us in that sense they are not part of the same soul we are. Though they are source too as we all are.

Your relationship with yourself is what is important, and we feel, this is a much more fun way. we, you can accept and love yourself without doing this, but isn't it much more fun this way, to not only accept and love yourself at the deepest levels, but to also have some fun and share pleasures as well?

---------

I do see your point and I do agree. It can lead, will lead to us sharing a lot of fun pleasures.

Alura: I knew you'd agree. as for how many of us there are over here. think of it as you can count on 1 hand, in some cases. So think of it as a reptilian self, male and female, a cetacean self, the female one you've met, what you call your former twin flame who's one of your current soul mates, though she does prefer being a dolphin, as you'd call it, over the other types we are, beluga and orca. You will meet a certain male cetacean later who is us also. Think of it as perhaps 4-5 types of us maybe, and you the more central flexible one who is a herm, and flexible as to what species/race you are. I think maybe less then 1 for each species/race that we are since I'm open as to if I am western, eastern dragon, and such. Basically I prefer being female and am open to reptilian, he's open to exact species but prefers being male. Though among the exact species we do have our, preferences. Though that may change based on our mood.

Your former twin flame, prefers female like I do and though she has a, you can call slight preference for dolphin, is willing to be other types of cetacean also, and perhaps, or likely, a unicorn as well, thogh she prefers being female as I do. Think of her as sort of your counter part. Though she and I may flow together and be a female of any mammalian or reptilian species that we are.

as I said it gets a bit complicated. As you grow, expand, become more of your true self, we'll all flow together, and I bet in the end we'll be as flexible as you are, though we may still have our preferences, though we may remain as open as you are. Let's explore together.

-----------------

So is this part of being multi dimensional?

Alura: indeed, as well as helping you to become more aware, expanding, growing, accepting and exploring yourself, we are all helping you in doing this, and as you grow and evolve, we do as well, though we all prefer doing it in as an easy fun, pleasurable way, as possible. and if we can share a lot of sensual pleasure, that makes it all the more fun.

and the true nature of multidimensional will become more clear over time. Best to start slow and easy it on up rather then poof all at once. Part of this is since you are a 6d being, you are in a 3d (for now 3d) body with a 3d brain. you do understand this and we're really just reminding you of what you already know. As in really you are recovering your true nature to 6d. Though this may help you indeed to raise up to 7d, 8d, or higher as a being, and it'll seem as if you've always been at that level, since in a way you can say part of you already is. With how souls, over souls, monads, over monads, monad's monad, and such things work, as they are labeled by humans.

--------------

Indeed, I think I do understand. I do love myself and accept myself, that is why you've been popping up like this, since it is time, when you do pop up, for me to accept and know more of my true self and true nature. You know I'll say yes and accept, free will being what it is, you have to give me the choice of saying now, as he did, and Nagi did.

Alura: precisely correct on all accounts.

me: and this is my chance to experience myself growing through the levels, dimensions, densities, so to speak, as I also help those here with the shift, though this is also winding down on incarnating since I've moved on, moved past incarnating, though I can still be an ensouled being since many places, apart from earth at present, would allow me to be an ensouled being and manifest a body for myself, like being a crown prince in our dragoness mother's realm, territory or whatever it is.

Alura: The crown prince is the more correct term, but enough of that later, and yes, you are correct on all accounts again. You are doing fantastic, keep up what you are doing and you'll do even more fantastic then before. I can't await till the your home coming parties, there'll be more then 1 celebration. Including what you may call our, dragon mother's people, who'll be celebrating with her, or, or more accurately your, home coming. There is another one, that you know some bits of, of our mates, lovers, your mates lovers have planned and are planning. There may be some others, but I'll leave that up for a surprise.

me: Will I be throwing one for myself?

Alura: But of course, wouldn't you want to?

me: I would, with all sorts of pleasures, not all sex related, though sensual sex would be involved too of course with the various me's, lovers, close friends, mates ect. I'll stop for now since a stream is starting.