View Single Post
Old 28-08-2018, 11:09 PM
Knower

Why do psychics say spirits are drawn to people with bright auras?

Why do psychics or mediums talk about spirits as if they are draw to certain people because they're glowing like a light? Like a moth to a flame. As if the spirit was roaming around in the dark and happened upon you because of your bright aura.

When people astral project to different planes, you never hear them talk about floating around in the dark and being attracted to people with a bright auras. In all the times I've astral projected in my sleep I don't ever recall moving around in the dark or seeing someone with a bright aura.

What do they make this stuff up or what? Personally, I think the spirits can see just fine. And they can even see our walls in our homes since a lot of people report thumping on the walls in haunted houses.

I think maybe pschics and mediums would like to believe they have superior auras and that's why the spirits are drawn to them. When it's more likely that the spirit is drawn to them because they're giving spirits attention and communicated with spirits, and other spirits see that.

I could be wrong, spirits could be attracted to people with big bright auras, but where is the evidence for that theory? I don't see any evidence to support it.

I've had spirits come around me several times, and I guarantee my aura is normal. It's not special, it's not bigger or brighter than anybody else's aura. I do however believe in spirits and I have been aware of the presents and even acknowledged their presence. And I think that might be why the are attracted to some people.