View Single Post
Old 24-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Master
XX heatherxx

I do understand those magical moments especially with a deep love, that has shared many lifetimes.. Funny with my special love many lifes I saw with him was just prior to my death.. maybe I ponder do we get these glimpses as we take the feelings with us before rebirth we the elect to re-do what we have chosen to master on this plane??

Quote- in the past life I was a young woman and I went to meet a lover (a date). It was one of those perfect, magical moments where everything is just perfect and happy...dressed up, feeling beautiful and going to meet the boy I love. But somewhere along the way, through a series of misunderstandings that I dont understand, but from tiny snippets, I believe it began with an altercation between my father and this boy....but I end up being killed.

XXheatherXX
I love the way you rationalised this .. wonderful and very compassionate!
Quote: So I rationalised that this woman at thirty something had gone through enough in this life and perhaps the last, that even if she was my past life mother, the issues I saw were within me not her...

I had never had that sense of nuturing ( big family... not enough time for mum..no ones fault) until I meet a woman in my 30's . It was then that I felt it! I appreciated the feeling as a gift at a time that I needed it! I did no realise that I feared I was unlovable until I met her. I have plaved my trust in many and been hurt and felt extremely exposed in my vunerability, but have come to realise that what they do and what their fears are in this life time is theirs not mine!

Quote: I was accused by a mutual friend of something quite the opposite of the reality, and this woman (my friend) was the only person who could have spoken up and healed the situation, but she kept quiet and let another blame me, to save her own self image.

My own real mother did this too me, very painful experience.. forgiveness is in knowing your own truth dear XXheatherXX and sometimes standing back from a person causing you grief until they come to their own realization or you are more capable of handling that it is their issue not yours. Maybe even letting them go from your life if you chose? You might have meet them for example to give them a chance at healing old wounds from another life.. IT is worth looking in the book I mentioned you will find it interesting unless you have already read it? You could also do what I said to Rumar " Ask your guides.. write down your ?'s "
XXheatherXX it sounds to me like you are very switched on to what is happening I do love the way you reflect!
:)'s
Thankyou to both Rumar and you for your insights, I will look at bit closer at my own life!
xox

Last edited by Smiler : 24-10-2010 at 10:55 PM.