View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 11:22 PM
Master
Welcome to the wacky, zany world of ITC.

I like to think of it all in this way;

Think of the 'spirit world' as an audio version of a huge chatroom on the internet without any rules.

At first, you create the room and invite 'nice spirits' to venture in and chat with you and everything is fine, but after a while the trolls or bullies show up and want a piece of the action too...like in any human society...the same thing applies via the EVP/Spirit box.

If you tell them that you are unimpressed and unmoved by their attempts to scare you, they will usually (but not always) rack off and leave you in peace.

Some can be more persistent than that.

What I honestly believe (from my own insight) are that these malevolent entities are the spirit equivalent of the 'ghost cops'.

Some in the Spirit World don't like the idea of two-way communication...they think humans aren't ready or they just want to be left alone to R.I.P and not continue to be dug up again.

They don't like the idea that humans will learn all their secrets or that the spirits will share forbidden knowledge they are very protective of...so they try and scare us off.

Just ask yourself (or ask them) what would 'Satan' want with you when he's too busy roasting others?

I would feel honored if 'old Nick' wanted a chat with me! I would have scored the jackpot! alas, these entities aren't malevolent whatsoever...they are either bored, bitter, jaded, resentful...or all of that combined.

They take their frustrations out on the human race and often with hilarious consequences I have been witness to - like pretending to be something they are not as a 'private joke' due to a sense of ghost anonymity...like I said...communicating through the whole EM spectrum is like the internet on caffeine....it takes a thick skin to surf the waves.

All the best with it and don't get discouraged.