View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 03:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
Yes, because mankind had movies, TV, computers, internet access, social media, video games, and smartphones, centuries ago. It was the aliens who gave us their technology in 1947 that actually lead to all of that stuff.

I agree that there are advanced technologies and many other breakthroughs which were shared and being supressed by our government. But most of what you state are actually what I feel are our own advancements.

What was shared with our governments were by far beyond the things you mention in your post. Things that would level the playing field for human kind and end enslavement. No more upper, middle and lower classes. Corporations, Big Pharma, and Media outlets would no longer have any hold over human kind should these things become known by all or released. They would cease to exist.
So, I feel the technologies shared with our people go well beyond what you mention as sharing "that stuff". Those things are minute by comparisom to what is being withheld, and more likely our own developments. The ET's that wished to help us achieve a higher level of conciousness on our planet shared things that were far greater than Xbox, Sony, I phones etc....You are welcome to disagree with my thoughts on this but this is what strongly resonates with me. And I only speak out because you stated you believe in other enlightened beings, ET's, or Aliens as you call them.