View Single Post
Old 22-02-2012, 02:38 AM
Administrator
Hello

With a NDE ( Near Death Experience ) the key word there is experiece while one may see the light and go part into the tunnel of crossing one does not complete that journey and then get sent back. One does not FULLY make what is deamed a DEATH in the full on physical sense of one is laid to rest.

For me there are two levels of what happens to one in that NDE (as I have had one ) is that we are at times sent back even if we find that peace so welcoming if our time is truly not up there is more to learn. I fought to ome back but in that place of suspension betwen Earth and Spirit Worlds I was give a clear message and a path choice decission to make. I have never enocountered any one on any of the support places I have belonged to share I was told I did not have to reincanrate. That I feel is left to such a high power and its knowlege we are not to know of at this time.

Lynn