View Single Post
Old 30-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Seeker

re: multiple angels -- maybe?

Another time, I was wretchedly sick. Being super poor, this meant no going to a doctor unless things were worse than dire. I'd been sick for a couple of days and it was pretty brutal. In the middle of the night, I had to crawl out of my bed to the bathroom to throw up. Due to fever and chills, I dragged my blanket with me.

After a vigorous round of heaving, I had no energy left to move. I absolutely could not move, my reality was a fevery haze of fading light, and I just sort of slumped into my blanket and onto my side on the bathroom floor, where I passed out. At some point, I became aware of the sensation of being lifted and the sound of 3 distinct voices surrounding me, discussing me and what to do about me: 2 male, 1 female. That awareness quickly faded and I woke up later to find myself back in my bed, neatly tucked in, as if I'd never left it.

At the time, it was only my dad and I living in the house. I asked him if he'd found me at some point in the bathroom on the floor - which would have been awkward since he was blind and likely would have tripped over me - and then somehow took me back to my room, and he'd said no, he had no idea I'd been stuck on the floor in the bathroom in the middle of the night.

I'd always filed that experience away as possible guardian angels or fever dream sleep walking. Would be interesting if the orange being was me seeing a couple of them as one.