View Single Post
Old 30-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Seeker

Are angel colors a thing?

Or angel auras?

This isn't something I'd thought about til more recently. While doing a guided meditation, certain colors would appear at certain times behind my eyelids, so I looked it up, and angel colors came up, and I wasn't sure what to think of it -- especially since the colors per angel varied depending on site or recycled information.

What stuck with me, however, was an experience I had as a teenager.

I had a pretty terrible childhood. As a result, I was a perpetually unhappy child and an incredibly angry and depressed teenager. It got bad. Overwhelming. I cannot begin to describe the depth of torment I felt existing on a daily basis, the sort of crying that wasn't just sad, but full of rage and despair that was exhausting. On a particularly bad night, where I was certain I was coming to a breaking point, I remember waking from my sleep and, at the foot of my bed, was a being emanating an orange glow.

And it told me everything was going to be all right.

I went back to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I felt like a completely different person, like all of my pain and rage had been lifted from me. I felt good.

I told this to someone recently - the second person I'd ever shared this with - and though it's been a lifetime since then, I still got emotional retelling it.

At the time, I didn't consider it might be an angel or a guide or anything more than a dream, despite the profound difference I felt the next day.

Curious, I tried finding orange as an angel color but come up mostly empty.