View Single Post
Old 17-08-2023, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

The Supreme Adventure

The above is a book written if my memory serves in the 1800s, about spiritualism and mediumship, its worth reading if you can get hold of it.

The reason i mention it is because ive lost a thread that discussed spiritual death, some thought it could happen, others not. According to the above book spiritual death can occur, but it takes a lot, a lot of time and to be blunt, being bad.

Ive been fascinated by evil, and marvel at its cunningness and unbelievable ruthlessness, to think a person can turn that around, for me, is not possible.

It can only get worse. When it gets seriously bad, over spans of unimaginable time, the above book discusses spiritual death. It takes centuries of earth time to die, , the soul knows its happening and can see it coming, increasing suffering exponentially, there is no potential for escape.

The process of death is horrendous on the spirititual plane, and the torment and sense of horror is paramount and has the impact of a death is like a super nova on an astronomical level.

Why persons pursue evil is beyond me, and the bible says the wages of sin is death....there you are.

Its like evil people cant see further than the edge of their nose in all aspects, they are primitive, unrefined, an open gate to hell, that needs closing.

I wonder why the like made it to an eartly plane, is the earth that primitive?