View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 05:12 PM
Knower
Spiritual Attachment Confusion.. help needed

Can one spirit be attached to two human beings at the same time? I thought not as I have been in constant contact with someone who will be passing over. But now this other individual is claiming the spirit is with them constantly???

Okay now I'm confused

I have been with his family and had dreams of him
and I even has some of his belongings. Two psychics confirmed
his presence in my home and half the time I'm not feeling myself is because I feel his energy. He has attached himself to me because certain behaviors I sort out are not mine. Meanwhile this other individual has a 'thing' for him.. She's never physically met his family except talk to an existing relative but that's it.

This is weird. When I went to the spirits grave, I felt like I just buried my husband. I was with this person before. The cemetery was a Deja's vu moment. I just don't know where she comes in. Now this individual who 'sees' him resembles him if the spirit would have a daughter and the spirit was never a father. Can anyone make sense of this??? When this individual talks of the spirit, I get really uncomfortable but I don't know if it is me feeling jealous or the spirit not liking the conversation.

I don't know what to make of any of this