View Single Post
Old 20-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
That's intense heart. I was drugged as well for a different kind of abuse. Tho there was much sexual abuse a few years later. I was eventually addicted to the drugs due to conditioning. Brainwashing. Whatever you want to call it as they tried to cover their tracks. Repeat what they wanted me to say and I'd get rewarded with drugs. I was 4 years old at the time. But I was aware of what they were trying to do so when I was alone I would repeat the true statements to counteract the false ones. Thus, here i am today.

I want to thank you for sharing your story. Even though you have healed I know it's still intense to have to relive it to explain things to us.

thank you for kind words, I did have a very recent triggering which made I realise I had been suppressing these memories, A young man said something that reminded I of something I had deeply suppressed, its good that he did really because I would never had thought that the past could effect me so much,

as I write about past events it does seem to help I heal from it, so many thanks for the opportunity to do so here

I do hope your healed from your experiences