View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 04:44 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm here because I recently had an intense spiritual experience. I woke up changed, forever. I had a dream and when I woke up, I kept having the experience in the dream of intense, unexplicable and unimaginable love - love that went for galaxies. And I've been having a different life experience since. Prior to this experience I wasn't one to believe too much in this type of thing. I'd had visitation dreams by my grandmother and mom, but nothing too unusual. Most of my friends have experienced these. However, what happened in the last month has really jolted me. I've been in an "in love" state since and there's no one I'm in love with - I'm happily single - and this experience has made me very driven and clear about what I'm doing (I was already driven) which some of what I'm driven about makes sense and some does not such as preparing my home, finishing some projects, etc (although I'm making sure to complete these items). But yes. I've recently had a life changing spiritual experience. I'll never be the same after this.