Thread: I Teleported
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2018, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Yes, I agree with you on past viewing as well. I remember one time she did share with me a time when this occurred with her where she was viewing a civilization that was during some ancient period. I remember she described their clothing as having robes on they were doing hard labor in a city that was ancient looking with sand everywhere. I thought the buildings she described sounded like Egypt. But they were hauling stones and had carts with mules. So I agree with you that this can be possible as well. My friend got the distinct impression that she lived there or during this time frame possibly in a past life. But what seemed so convincing to her was that she actually felt she was right there when it happened and she was standing on top of some sort of sand dune looking downwards on everyone. But it definitely was not from this era.
Fascinating.
Some credible people do report seeing ancient civilizations, but because I have never ‘seen’ that far back, it remains as an open question possibility to me personally.

About ‘past lives viewing’ ……
At times I have seen superimposed images of other persons - on some people, which I have assumed to be their past lives still effecting them, because when I have ‘zoomed’ onto that superimposed image, ‘another dimensional’ (distance viewing) scene into the past has opened.
Like for one woman, similar to this one opened up:
http://www.renoir.net/images/paintings/pont-neuf.jpg
That era, those dresses and parasols and you get a distinctive feeling of that kind of promenade walking, café society atmosphere.

Or oppressive, dark, draughty corridors of some English castle, heavy social burdens and responsibilities atmosphere ….

But when it is your own past life then you are not just objectively (remote) viewing a scene from the past, it is more like a very lucid dream – where you are properly within that scene reliving it.
Though, if you are inspecting some old ruins and you spontaneously start to channel a person from that place/era, it may feel very much like it was your past life, because you do feel it in first person.

So here this psychic stuff (‘distance viewing’) can become confusing, and you are almost like forced into becoming a detached meditative witness to be able to sort out and map for yourself which is which, because not all thoughts and emotions are yours.

Like – all of a sudden (out of nowhere) you feel so depressed and don’t know why – when some ½ an hour later a friend turns up at your doorstep very depressed, wanting to unburden his/her present troubles.