View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 06:17 PM
mindanalyzer

I recently met a girl in her early 20s (much younger than me ... uppsss); We hit it off, had an affair and are now getting to know each other. In several instances I have experienced 1:11 sightings with things related to her (thinking of her, getting a call or text from her at that exact time, and other things like that)

What could this mean?

PS: I have experienced these time synchronicities for more than 10 years, and this is the first time that they are related to a person.

To tell you a little bit about myself: I am going through a [amiable] divorce nowadays and I have gone through MANY relationships in my life. If you look at it from a traditional point of view, this area of my life has been a big failure, because I have not found an acceptable satisfaction with anyone and I have been unwilling to make certain compromises. Let me add that I don't have kids because I have not "felt it" with anyone; I always thought that having kids would be great but I guess I kept waiting for the right person and the right moment and years have flown by. I am kind of happy with myself and in the last few years I have started looking at it as FATE trying to be content with my life whatever way it comes. My sister has a 16 yo boy who is special (autism) and a sweet kid. She decided to name him with my name; at the time I asked her the reason and she said that she did it out of admiration for me. This made me feel flattered but at the same time I saw this as an omen that I will not have kids of my own

I've gotten to a point when I feel safe only with myself and my dog and I love my solitude. At the same time I am quite passional so this creates a lot of conflicts within myself. These days I meet a lot of women my age that show interest in me but I am simply not interested; I dont even take advantage of them, I have decided to avoid them altogether to limit mutual damages. DREAM PARALLEL: I see myself in my dreams as a lonely warrior angel (huge feathery black wings); In a couple of occasions I have found group of angels and they always reject me as if I am an outcast and then point their weapons at me aggressively; I know in my heart that I can easily take them but I have always decided to back down, walk away and let them be. Anyway, I wonder why I dream this

I am very thankful of God and his angels for all the blessings