View Single Post
Old 05-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-flower
This might sound like a bit of a stupid question , we all know what 11 11 means but I have had a massive increase in 11 11s for the past two months, seeing it numerous times daily. Its never been this frequent for me. These past few days it has gone up, and I have been seeing 11 11 11 11 in really random places.

I have met my twin flame, although we don't really know each other and have not developed a relationship. Been going through some major internal changes lately and my guides seem to suggest that my TF has been too. I am the awakened twin but also the runner.

So I was just wondering if seeing quadruple 11 might have some super next level meaning?

I too get many 11's coming at me daily. From what I have researched for this spiritual phenomenon (and there were many explanations listed), but the ones that most resonated with me was that you are entering a time where you are currently transitioning into a higher dimension spiritually, as well as having access to more energy coming in and becoming accessible to you from the higher realms. During this time the one thing I DO know is you need to be very mindful of the thoughts you have or put out there to the universe. You are in fact being heard but that can be by ALL BEINGS, and may not be only to the the angels, and beings of light and love. You also have the ability to have your thoughts instantly manifest during this time (with lightning speed) which is also why you need to keep your thoughts on track of good things you wish to manifest into your life rather than negative thoughts which can create karma or manifest thngs you do not wish to have occur. You are welcome to read my post on my experience with seeing 11 11, I have been able to manifest quite few things and I am very conscious of were my thoughts are and to retrack my thinking if any negative comes in because it will at times, and because of exposure to our daily routines and exposure to negative people in this world each day.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=120846