View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki

Apart from finding the rest of the 'flock', I'm simply very curious to learn how others have worked?
How you found eachother?
And what ever else anyone can share on the topic!

Thanks. *wave*

Hello,

You ask a lot of good questions. I have met my twin soul, two soul sisters, and two soul brothers so far in this life expression. Each of those five relationships are very different. Essentially my role in them and the energy exchanges are different. On a physical level, I still keep in contact with my two soul sisters. The other three relationships are not as direct. So with one exception, this is not a group effort at all. It is much more in the nature of supporting each other.

In my case for the most part, those who work spiritially with me, find me by responding to the various posting I make on discussion groups like this. They resonate with my energy and I with them. My best friend and I have areas of common interest. Those being telepathy and influencing societies business culture. She is a 29 yo psychic and I am a 74 yo medium. Not surprisingly we do similar kinds of spiritual work quite differently than the other. Once again the group effort falls into the category of mutual support more than common project work which we do very little of together. This model also applies to all those I work with in energetic ways.

There is no personal relationship I have ever had which is similar to any other relationship. We are all extreemly unique divine expressions working our personal life plan to the best of our abilities. I support the projects of interest for my friends and they do likewise with me. I have always been in the service of the divine feminine. I am mostly involved with healers, psychics, other mediums, and very energetically sensitive people.

I hope that you will find these insights useful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/