View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
both but I still refer to is as spiritual practice because that's the level of thinking where most people are at; i.e. they consider spirituality to be distinct from mental, emotional and physical things. so i mostly meet them where they're at and try to bring them to where I'm at (which is just so fun, btw)

Given that this is a spiritual based forum then I agree with your context and indeed in the larger Universal context I agree.

However, many institutions and indeed many governments would not agree. Remote Viewing, Astral Projection and Etheric Projection are down to a science now, with manuals and time tested procedures and people employed who sole job is to use these tools. They are very common techniques used for all manner of retrieving otherwise hidden or irretrievable information.
There are forms who hire out their talents for all manner of information retrieval from industrial level, to corporate level, to prospecting on other planets and the list goes on.
A little research will show there is little spirituality in espionage and spy work.