Thread: Tired of People
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2018, 02:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal~Light
What do you do when you get to the stage where you're absolutely sick and tired of people? Of being hurt, dumped on, let down, having hatefulness to you when all you've ever done is be nice? I've had it all my life from early on being bullied severely all through primary and secondary school, then abuse from my aunties husband, probably why I don't have many friends at all, because it's always me getting hurt and used, even though I'm always nice.
Right now a situation at work where there's a lot of women actively planning to ruin my life with my boyfriend, though their last plan was outed before they could do it, but they all make going in work so uncomfortable for me. Even people out of work, I just generally feel like I really want to avoid all people. Because what's the point when all there is, is ever pain. My Ex who I've been nothing but good to still has goes at me via message, makes me feel like ****. My last ex treated me like ****. There was a murder few doors down on Friday and the guy who did it ended up in the flat next to ours stabbed as well, so since then nothing but police here in the building and out, I've just had enough of all the stress and hurt. So what do you do when you get to that point.
I wish I could give you an easy answer, but I am still working through this myself.

If you want an easy solution, move to a rural area! Change your phone number and address, give it to no-one. Keep to yourself, just have a few close friends, but spend more time by yourself, meditating...going for walks in nature, doing some volunteer work etc.

There are only a few nice people left and they are very difficult to find, but we'll worth the effort of looking...but a lot of "rotten apples" need to get thrown out in the search for them.

Good luck.